Accept
To optimize your browsing experience this site uses cookies. By clicking Accept you authorize the use of cookies. More information
Register
sign in for free to It's Tuscany, discover the beautiful territories of Tuscany, its products and its typical
Private entity
Company
 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive offers on products and news from the territories
By submitting this form you agree to the processing of the personal data above, for the function of the requested service, the data will be protected according to the Decree n 196 of 30 June 2003 Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003
 * By ticking the box you agree to  Terms and coditions  of It's Tuscany

Share:  Send via email Share on facebook Share on twitter share on WhatsApp
IGT Toscana Rosso – Morganti

De Triachi Farm

IGT Toscana Rosso – Morganti

13,00
Available
Product available
Unavailable
Product out of stock
available in
Mandatory
decrease quantity increase quantity
Add to cart
shop
Go to Cart
Go to cart
add to favourites
add to favourites

De Triachi Farm

IGT Toscana Rosso – Morganti

IGT Toscana Rosso – Morganti
13,00
Available
Product available
Unavailable
Product out of stock
available in
Mandatory
decrease quantity increase quantity
Add to cart
shop
Go to Cart
Go to cart
add to favourites
add to favourites
x

Available in two variants:

  • 1 bottle of 0.75 l
  • 6 bottles of 0.75 l

Located at the foot of the chestnut woods surrounded by the hills that run around Poggioferro di Seggiano, on highly mineral land, the De Triachi vineyard enjoys unique climatic conditions. The balanced ventilation brought by the Mountain and the favorable thermal excursion between day and night generate a microclimate that goes well with the typical characteristics of the soil of Mount Amiata, an ancient volcano now extinct, which enjoys a unique geophysical conformation.

The land is cultivated with vineyards of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The family cultivated the land that had been uncultivated for years, hard and fertile, tying by hand, one by one, the 17,000 vine seedlings on 3.7 hectares of vineyard.

Production area :Seggiano (GR)

Harvest 2012

Grapes :Merlot 50%, Cabernet Sauvignon 50%

Altitude of vineyards:450-500 m above sea .m.

Alcohol content :14.5 % v/v - PH: 3.44

Total acidity: 5.81 g/l

Total dry extract: 28.10 g/l

Reducing sugars: 1.41 g/l

Vinification:spontaneous fermentation conducted with selected yeasts in steel vats.

Aging:for 80% of the mass the aging takes place in French oak tonneaux for 24 months, the remaining 20% remains in steel to bring freshness and leave the fruit aromas intact.

Aging in the bottle:6 months in bordeaux bottle.

Bottlesproduced: 2,000

Color: intense ruby red with purpure reflections.

Perfume:it opens with a hint of Mediterranean scrub that evolves into hints of ripe red fruit with a very elegant finish in continuous evolution between tobacco and chocolate. Very persistent and complex.

Flavour:the softness of the merlot balances excellently with the fullness of Cabernet Sauvignon. Round, vinous, persistent and long, it lends itself to excellent drinkability.

Retro-nasal aromas:the scents felt on the nose recur after tasting in the mouth with a long finish where the notes of spice predomi dominate.

Pairings:excellent with complex and structured dishes. It can accompany in an excellent way both first courses and second courses based on red meats, game and dishes of extreme richness.

Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances:contains sulphites

Produced in Tuscany (Italy)

cipresso vote big Rating : 0,00 | 5
LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK
albero detail
From the same store