Accept
To optimize your browsing experience this site uses cookies. By clicking Accept you authorize the use of cookies. More information
Register
sign in for free to It's Tuscany, discover the beautiful territories of Tuscany, its products and its typical
Private entity
Company
 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive offers on products and news from the territories
By submitting this form you agree to the processing of the personal data above, for the function of the requested service, the data will be protected according to the Decree n 196 of 30 June 2003 Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003
 * By ticking the box you agree to  Terms and coditions  of It's Tuscany

Share:  Send via email Share on facebook Share on twitter share on WhatsApp
2011 Montecucco Rosso DOC

De Triachi Farm

2011 Montecucco Rosso DOC

7,50
Available
Product available
Unavailable
Product out of stock
available in
Mandatory
decrease quantity increase quantity
Add to cart
shop
Go to Cart
Go to cart
add to favourites
add to favourites

De Triachi Farm

2011 Montecucco Rosso DOC

2011 Montecucco Rosso DOC
7,50
Available
Product available
Unavailable
Product out of stock
available in
Mandatory
decrease quantity increase quantity
Add to cart
shop
Go to Cart
Go to cart
add to favourites
add to favourites
x

Available in two variants:

  • 1 bottle of 0.75 l
  • 6 bottles of 0.75 l

Located at the foot of the chestnut woods surrounded by the hills that run around Poggioferro di Seggiano, on highly mineral land, the De Triachi vineyard enjoys unique climatic conditions. The balanced ventilation brought by the Mountain and the favorable thermal excursion between day and night generate a microclimate that goes well with the typical characteristics of the soil of Mount Amiata, an ancient volcano now extinct, which enjoys a unique geophysical conformation.

The land is cultivated with vineyards of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The family cultivated the land that had been uncultivated for years, hard and fertile, tying by hand, one by one, the 17,000 vine seedlings on 3.7 hectares of vineyard.

Montecucco Rosso DOC produced by Azienda Agricola De Triachi.

The product is available from 10 days from the date of purchase

Production area: Seggiano (GR) Harvest 2011
Blending: Sangiovese (85 %) Merlot (10%) cabernet Sauvignon (5%)

Analytical data

Alcohol content: 14% v/v - ph: 3.37
Total acidity: 6.60 g/l
Total dry extract: 28.13 g/l
Reducing sugars: 01.99 g/l
Vinification: spontaneous fermentation conducted with selected yeasts in steel vats Aging: for 20% of the mass the aging takes place in French oak tonneaux for 6 months, the remaining 80% remains in steel to bring freshness and leave intact the aromas of fruit Aging in the bottle: 6 months in bordeaux bottle
Color: deep ruby red with bright violet reflections
Bouquet: intense, it opens with a fresh herbaceous scent that evolves into red fruits on which blackberry tends to predomi dominate. overall very balanced and persistent
Flavor: the exuberance of a young Sangiovese is in full balance with the roundness of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Very fresh, persistent and long. Vinous and excellent drinkable
Retro-nasal scents: the scents felt on the nose recur after tasting in the mouth, with a long finish where blackberry predominates
Pairings:appetizers of both meat and vegetables, and rich fish, soups and first courses even not important, white meats, young or medium-aged cheeses

Average nutritional values per 150 ml of product: Energy 518 kJ / 124 kcal, Carbohydrates 4.1 g, (of which Sugars 1.2 g), Salt 0.02 g, Potassium 167 mg

Produced in Tuscany (Italy)

Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: contains sulphites

cipresso vote big Rating : 0,00 | 5
LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK
albero detail
From the same store